All content on this site is the property of Robert Brawley, and may not be used in any way without written permission. © Robert Brawley-Halloween Fanatic Originals 2012

Thursday, July 30, 2009

KISS POCKET NOW ON ETSY...


I wanted to share with you something new I created today I call it a KISS POCKET...I have ordered an eyelet setter so that I can finish the piece. The illustration was inspired by a cameo I saw on the web today. It is attached, or at least will be attached with eyelets, and there will be a backing so that you can hold your kisses,photos, or a love note or two!!!!I hope you like my KISS POCKET...check back late next week, to see it on ETSY for SALE!!! YAY!

I am also thinking about making some moving cards too...STAY TUNED...

UPDATE: I picked up another one today, so the piece is on ETSY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment