All content on this site is the property of Robert Brawley, and may not be used in any way without written permission. © Robert Brawley-Halloween Fanatic Originals 2012

Saturday, August 1, 2009

SALE-SALE-SALE-SALE...NOW AT ETSY...



SUPER SALE GOING ON RIGHT NOW AT MYETSY many items for only $5.99 and $9.99...
Don't miss out on these great buys Halloween is just around the corner...

Also if you have not had a chance to subscribe yet to CELEBRATE 365...you should I will be in this coming Fall issue as a collector! So see me and my collection in 365 this Fall and add a piece of my work to your collection today!

Lastly a little over a day remains on my EBAY AUCTION "Alice, Drink Me" this is a beautiful piece and I hope that you have the opportunity to purchase it...many are watching, however only one will win-make your BID today to ensure that it is yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment