All content on this site is the property of Robert Brawley, and may not be used in any way without written permission. © Robert Brawley-Halloween Fanatic Originals 2012

Friday, November 27, 2009

BLACK FRIDAY ETSY SALE TODAY!!!!

ETSY is hosting a BLACK FRIDAY SALE!!! As part of this SALE you can pick up any of my 4X6 HALLOWEEN ILLUSTRATIONS from 2009 for only $4.99 plus free shipping!! I am busy scuplting, painting, and glittering to continue to fill the store with holiday delights for Christmas. There are several there already, please stop by and visit!! Thanks so much for all of your support! Robert~Halloween Fanatic

A reminder as well my first sculpture on EBAY AUCTION ENDS TOMORROW!! Please also stop by and check her out also. She is sculpted atop a wooden block, and I have decided to make the "Snowman Blockheads" available only on EBAY, other sculpted pieces can be found on my ETSY, link above...
again, THANKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment