All content on this site is the property of Robert Brawley, and may not be used in any way without written permission. © Robert Brawley-Halloween Fanatic Originals 2012

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

W.I.P.ing through the Snow...



Check out these adorable new fellows I am currently working on...Snow-cakes, I like to call them...they are being painted and glittered with snow right now...to be on ETSY SOON...

I have added some new Halloween and Christmas Sculptures to my ETSY SHOP plus it has a great new look for the holidays...

Be sure to check out my selling blog, and my ENCHANTED HOLIDAYS: REVISITED blog to keep up with what is new with me!!!

UPDATE: My Snow Cupcakes are finished and have been added to my ETSY...along with lots more holiday goodies...please drop by and check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment