All content on this site is the property of Robert Brawley, and may not be used in any way without written permission. © Robert Brawley-Halloween Fanatic Originals 2012

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Belated Christmas wishes, and then some...


I am back!! I hope you all had a very MERRY CHRISTMAS! I am sorry I did not post my last FANATICAL FETCH, my mother snatched it up before I got a chance to put it out for SALE. She noticed that I had made a Santa for my aunt and wanted an ornament too. I had her a Santa in the works, but she wanted one on Christmas Day too. How can you say no to Momma? Speaking of that her and my aunt gave my kids a new kitty for Christmas, against our wishes, but none-the-less, we have a new family member...meet Mary...


As far as the FANATICAL FETCH pieces go, they will be moving to my ETSY Shop as a set, since none has sold. I picked a terrible week to post them, but I was trying desperately to get them all done, and it came down to last week. SO if you see one that you liked head on over to my ETSY to do a little after Christmas Shopping. Snowmen look great all winter long.

Again, I hope you all had a MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Robert~Halloween Fanatic

No comments:

Post a Comment