All content on this site is the property of Robert Brawley, and may not be used in any way without written permission. © Robert Brawley-Halloween Fanatic Originals 2012

Sunday, December 20, 2009

FIVE DAY FANATICAL FETCH STARTS TOMORROW...

Frankly the song, the 12 days of Christmas wears on my nerves...I am usually pretty cool with it until it hits 6, then I feel rushed and annoyed...so instead of trying to do a 12 day countdown, I am thinking 5...avoiding that #6.

Here is what I am talking about for the next 5 days I will post a new piece on my selling blog-HERE---called a FANATICAL FETCH (Twinkle's idea). If you are the first to e-mail me brawley78@hotmail.com you can purchase the piece(Paypal Only please). I will have a little something different each day.

Happy Holidays---let's have some fun!

Robert and Twinkle

No comments:

Post a Comment