All content on this site is the property of Robert Brawley, and may not be used in any way without written permission. © Robert Brawley-Halloween Fanatic Originals 2012

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

CLOTH PAPER SCISSORS ONLINE COMMUNITY-NEW YEARS CHALLENGE...Boy was I surprised!

I was looking at Cloth Paper Scissors Website, and noticed that the new online community is now up and running. I had entered a piece for the NEW YEARS CHALLENGE, and guess what...my "WHITE RABBIT" made it into the Challenge!!! I am so excited to see my work there...now if I can just get inside the wonderful covers of CPS!! I love the magazine, and feel so inspired by the artists and artwork inside, not to mention how beautiful the layout is! Check out my "White Rabbit" over at the new online community and all of the other wonderful New Years Challenge pieces as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment